Size ChartFinding the right size for your footwear is essential to enjoy your runs and to succeed in training. The right size and type of shoe is also important to overcome injuries, but how do you choose the right size? Below you can read our sizing tips and find the International Footwear Chart.
Whenever possible, visit your nearest store to find the right type and size for you. This is the best option if you want to experience 361º footwear and compare this with other models. Read more about the benefits of visiting a running specialty store below.
1) Running specialty stores can give you personal advice based on your needs.
2) A running specialty store can offer you a running analysis to find the perfect running shoes.
3) Test the right type and size of shoe is important to overcome injuries and to improve your running technique.
4) Locate your nearest store in the storefinder. Click here.
What is the right running shoe for me?
At 361° we try to keep things simple... So we try to make shoes that deliver a specific running experience.
Soft versus Fast
We basically use 'soft' and 'fast' as the key terms to explain what the key feeling is you should get from the shoe. 'Soft' means more comfort and cushioning. 'Fast' means more responsiveness and a faster feel. Faster shoes are for faster runners but don't get discouraged; picking a faster shoe is always good if you want to alternate your running speeds and distances. So use a faster shoe for a faster run or race, use a shoe with more comfort and cushioning for longer, slower paced runs.
Neutral versus Stability
But you may also have heard about neutral running shoes versus stable running shoes, or you have heard about neutral runners versus over-pronators. Without making things too complicated if you know you need a more stable shoe, we have a selection. If you don't know, and if you haven't been seriously injured related to running, you can pick a neutral pair of running shoes. If you've been running in more stable shoes or if you have been advised to run in stable shoes you can pick one of those. We carry shoes that provide different levels of stability. The 361-Nemesis is our most stable shoe. The 361-Strata provides a balance of comfort and stability and the 361-Sensation is a shoe that combines a faster feeling with mild stability.
How to select the right size of your new shoes!
In order to choose the right size you can just follow the below steps.
1) Grab a piece of paper and a pen.
2) Capture the length of both your feet by standing on the piece of paper, heels and the paper against the wall, then draw a line at the furthest point of your feet. Most of the time this is your big but sometimes it can also be the second toe.
3) Measure the distance from heel to furthest point in centimeters for both feet.
4) Choose the longest foot as a base, then add 1cm or 1,5cm (depending on whether you like your shoes more roomy or not)
5) When you buy really fast shoes like the 361-FEISU you might want to reduce the 1-1,5cm. Our experience with professional athletes is that they like their race day shoes to be more tight fitting, so no chance of slippage and all energy is put into accelerating to that finish line!!!
6) Then look at our shoe size chart and pick the centimeter size of your shoes. You'll find the corresponding US or UK size in the chart.
If you need a wider version of your favorite shoes, because of the (wider) shape of your feet you will be able to find them with the extension to the model name;
1) For women: 361-MODEL NAME (D - WIDE)
2) For men: 361-MODEL NAME (2E - WIDE)
Not sure about the sizing yet? Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org